COVID-19 Update – 5:30pm Thursday 19th March 2020
The Southern Recycling Centre continues to operate its normal hours.
You can help us by observing the following:
- Is your visit to the site necessary?
- Could you use a bring bank in your area for glass, paper, cans instead?
- If you do attend the site, please ensure you observe social distancing between other members of the public and our staff – a minimum of 2m.
- If you are intending to bring items to the site which require payment, such as fridges, TV’s, laptops, monitors etc. you will be required to pre-pay over the phone and you will be issued with a voucher. Card payments and cash payments are not currently permitted at the site. We will issue a separate post regarding details of this voucher system.
- Members of the public are not permitted to take any items from the site. Signage will be on site advising of this.
- Please keep your time on the site to a minimum.